04/07/2011

We Have Lift Off

Hello, guten tag, bonjour, hola and various other overused, over-excited greetings that you see all too often on the internet to you all.

I have no idea why I started this page up, but apparently an urge overtook me to start inflicting my insights on various things upon the world in another format. I'll be brutally honest; this page will mostly consist of reviews of films I've either seen at the cinema recently, or ones that I've stayed up till far too late to watch on TV, hardly original, I know, but it's therapeutic for me, at least.  You can pretty much count on the occasional dribbling on the world of football, though I hope not to spend my time moaning.Also, I'll probably be throwing in odd reviews of albums and gigs if I can ever really be bothered too. Warning: posts will likely contain comedy in-jokes and references from time to time, you can award yourselves gold stars if you spot them...even more so if you see one that I wasn't aware I'd plagiarised. Penguin.

I'm not going to say I hope you enjoy it, because I partially hope I'll make someone shake their fist at the screen in sheer gangrenous perturbitude at my plebocity that I gain a nemesis. Greetings, future Skeletor to my He-Man!

So without further ado...
Roboteers..ACTIVATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment